View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011   #9
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
What? LA? Fucking shit, I was really hoping for a large scaled San Francisco(personally) or Miami(like every other guy, duh). If those rumors turn up true (which they hardly ever do), no gripes here. Hopefully V (if it will actually be called that, even) will give me the gaming boost IV failed to give me. No diss against IV, I knew at the time it was a fresh engine R* was working with. I just felt something different. Was just me. Probably because I got it on 360 (had no PS3 at the time), and I'd played every single GTA up to that point on PS1/PS2.

I really don't care when we get the next official news. I'm just excited now knowing absolutely nothing about it. Just knowing it is/has been in the works really excites me. IMO, that is the funnest part about a new GTA release, the unknown. Once again like with IV, didn't know anything about it, then the first official teaser trailer, then well... kinda... lost some excitement...

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote