View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011   #5
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt__jon View Post
Los Santos? The only way they can go back there is if they do all of San Andreas
I disagree. I felt San Andreas did not spend enough time dedicating itself to any one city and a lot of them (especially San Fierro and Venturas) ended up feeling rushed and pointless. A full return to any one of these cities on the current generation -- making them larger, more realistic and modern -- is doable in my opinion.

Los Santos was a ridiculously designed city. It was pretty much split in two section, one poor and one rich, although you could zoom between both sections in under a minute. I would love for them to do the city properly.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote