View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011   #9
MIKE1992
Banned
Banned

MIKE1992 is on a distinguished roadMIKE1992 is on a distinguished roadMIKE1992 is on a distinguished road
lol...i can prove it and one thing i want you all to know rockstar is a great publisher it develops great and amazing games but their is no game rockstar has done before or even now that was as popular as grand theft auto .... dan and sam houser know that if they dont bring enough money from gta take 2 share holders will not like it ... the houser brothers both know and keeps saying that their first job is to give the investors their money and we can all never expect agant will sell as good as gta becouse agent is only for playstation 3 it may sell about 1.9/4 or less comparing to grand theft auto.............................................. .......................now to think in another way if analysts think that a new gta will be developed in 2 years and would be released before december 2012 it will not have good quality and it will be almost the same as gta 4 but adding of new things extra .........rockstar games know that it is not easy to develop games fast for the ps3 and if the grand theft auto game got released before 2012 it wont be as good it will sell allot in the first couple of months and wont have a rating higher than 8/10 and the grand theft auto's that are going to be released after gta 5 wont sell well and the series is going to go down and down and the company is going to lose its most selling game and its high income like gta's ................................................ thats why the developer will need to develop the game slower to make sure the quality is good and to meet high sales and release it the date i said it will be released (my source) so that the new gta will be as stronger as ever and as powerfull .................................................. ..............one of rockstar workers said the same thing that they develop games slowly so that they have high quality and wont go down and boring.......... they want everything to go better and better .... every thing i stated above is true and time will tell.