View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011   #33
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Me?

Things are moving along with the building. Still need to think of a story and put up signs. Besides that everything else is almost done. I actually caved in and got MCEdit the other night. Needed to change a large area of grass to sand. Also used it to build a few more walls. No way I'm building them by hand again! Haha. Least I did the 3 most seen ones by hand. But besides that, everything else is done by hand. I'd like to get a video up instead of screenshots. But for now here's another one...

[had to remove screenshot due to being 1 image over limit lol]

EDIT: Oh! Also. The CTF is finished. I also went and switched out the Lapis for Blue Wool, since before I had no idea how to make Blue Wool. I also changed the middle up. Removed the water and put in Soul Sand, since the blue of the water wasn't settling well with me. Felt like the blue team controlled too much of the map. So I needed a different color. Soul Sand is also a pretty neat obstacle. There's also a large minecart track leading around the quest area and to the secluded area of the CTF. At the end is a rules board and a viewing platform.

EDIT2: Decided to get more screenshots. Can only post 20 per post, so I'll put up the quest ones after someone posts after me.

EDIT3: And none of my images are showing. Including my sig. Fuck balls.

EDIT4: we;; w/e idc

EDIT5: Fixed it! I had the URL's to the imageshack-site-thingy instead of a direct image URL. So I had to go through and redo it. Really stupid. But enjoy! I took these going backwards along the track, so try to imagine I'm less of an idiot and more of a Tarantino.

CTF Screens:

Last edited by Zero; 05-17-2011 at 03:05 PM..
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote