Thread: Cataclysm
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011   #1421
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrix View Post
Silly, I know the difference. All I've done has been runs through the dungeon finder. I know I'm going to have to join up with a raid group to get the good stuff.
Oh.

Well fuck. Whatever. lol

I'm used to having to explain everything to certain people and I wasn't sure what all you have and haven't done. Valor Points are what they are IIRC. Not badges. So are you getting points for running the BC stuff through the LFG? I've never used it for BC instances. Just WoTLK and some 15-60 stuff. If you are you can do what I mentioned about the vendors and just buying that gear. Unless you want like, the best of the best. Then yeah, you'll have to find a raid. Or a guild that raids like artee said. Though you might have to transfer to a different server to find one, and i'm sure you don't want to do that. Not with all those alts and it costing $25 to transfer. Plus the $25 for a faction change if you needed to.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote