Thread: Cataclysm
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011   #1414
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
There's also gear (PvE and PvP) you can buy with Honor Points. Can't remember quite where they're at, but it costs a lot less now since everyone is more focused on 85 gear. You'd just have to do a little PvP to get it. Or use the LFG tool and I think that gives you badges you can use to buy the lvl 60, 70, 80, and 85 stuff.

Also. It's not the greatest of gear, but the quartermasters for the BC reps sell gear if you're at least Honored. Though I think it might be early PvP-starter gear, since I think it has resilience. Worth a check. Think there are 5 or 6 different vendors selling each piece of the set.

Would check Isle of Quel'Danas for the vendors there and see what you can scrounge together. Been so long since I've been there, I don't remember what things cost or where exactly they're at. You can also do the dailies there too, for some extra gold. I'm sure no one else will ever be there. haha
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote