View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011   #128
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrucci View Post
Signatures. I just had my sig removed, because it was 'oversized' it didn't fit the dimensions given

here:
or
here:

Which is understandable, but my signature didn't stretch the page or anything, it actually fit just perfectly. I think the signature rules should be changed, to that as long as it doesnt stretch then it's okay.
The sig rule is partly about not stretching the page or having unnecessarily large sigs, but it's also about people who have crap internet connections who will have their page loads slowed down considerably if people had large sigs. We had to draw the line somewhere, so anything bigger than what's stated in the rules is too big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurdererMarv View Post
I have been getting a warning from symantec when ever I try to access the main site. It mentions that the site has security threats.
It'll be nothing to do with us. The only possible source of that problem is the adverts that are displayed (which aren't controlled by us). Can you give us a screenshot of the ads that are loading when you get that message? Also, does symantec give you any more details about the error or what the error is? Those details would be helpful too. In all likelihood, it's not a serious problem. The ads are probably trying to set some sort of tracking cookie that symantec isn't liking.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote