View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011   #207
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Since my last challenge fell on deaf ears, I'll give you guys more notice this time.

OK, as some of you might know, it's nearly the One Year Anniversary of Episodes from Liberty City PC and PS3 release, the release that gave PC users a chance to play Director in the world of Johnny and Luis, now since EFLC also finished off the main GTA IV story, lets see what you guys can put together, I WANT MONTAGES! I want to see the In Game missions compiled as some ultimate trailer/tribute for the GTA IV Story Arc.

Restrictions
- Any gameplay must be from any of the Story Missions from Grand Theft Auto IV, The Lost and Damned or The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Multiplayer can also used to spice up shots or if you have any interesting takes on the already set missions
- Any music used has to be from Grand Theft Auto IV, The Lost and Damned, The Ballad of Gay Tony or Episodes from Liberty City
- It CAN contain spoilers to the storyline

Deadline is March 26th 2011, Winners will be posted on the Main page to celebrate the one year release of EFLC.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote