Thread: Cataclysm
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010   #1300
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Gratz Jay!

I caved in and got the PTR couple days ago. Went to Azshara and finished all the quest. Sooo good. There's also an item you can get pretty early on that has a chance to turn you into a Goblin. It lasts for 30 mins and has a 30 min cool down. So I pretty much just did that and it felt like I was in the beta or something. hah

But there's A TON of new changes to a lot of the zones in such a way that even by yourself it's pretty fun. They're really trying to grab people in that demographic. Blizzard said a lot of people try out WoW, but end up quitting because they game gets confusing or unfun between levels 1-10. So they've really revamped all that. So you should give it another try when Cataclysm comes out, and test the new areas.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote