View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010   #4
matt__jon

matt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enoughmatt__jon will become famous soon enough
I have a PS3, I got it probably six months ago now, and I have 7 games for it, but the only one I play is GTA4. I've been thinking about getting EFLC, but for a little more I could get an entirely new game (and probably still play GTA4 haha)

I do like the countryside in San An, but I've never cared much for westerns, although I have to admit RDR does look really cool. I'll probably just ask for it for Xmas, as I need a list and I never really want anything (weird huh?)

I've always thought it'd be cool if you could go to different periods in the game and everything would be different, but that would take a lot of work. Sort of like if someone modded the last gen maps together, and you could choose between 1986, 1992, and 2001(or 2) and the cars and radio stations would be different. I guess the cities, unless modded would still look out of place...
matt__jon is offline   Reply With Quote