View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010   #185
Ironhide
- Ambient Wars Creator

Ironhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enough
@Pandemic

You made an utterly useless post with no information in it about anything. So you got an equally funny response. It seemed obvious to me the intent was "you didn't provide me with any information, so my response can not provide you with any way to fix it". But you didn't get it. My bad... Wasn't intended as an insult. Was just intended as a funny way to say "Dude... describe the problem!"

I have an established history of helping people all over the place, in many ways. But I'm not a mind reader. You have to provide details for me to be able to assist you.

At a minimum do the following. Turn on UseFileLog in all cores (Player Assist, Car Crews, Street Thugs, Mayhem) and play until the problem, whatever it is, happens again. Zip those log files, upload them somewhere then post a link to them here and I will examine them.

Edited:

I guess it is not as obvious to some as it should be, that if you have a problem and need help, you actually have to describe the problem with as much details as possible for anyone to actually help you with it. I'll add a note to my wish list to create a list of information those seeking help need to provide. That way it will simply "exist" so when others make posts stating they are having a problem, but don't provide any information about the problem, I'll just paste that instead. It will also make its way into the troubleshooting file.

Last edited by Ironhide; 09-28-2010 at 07:53 AM..
Ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote