View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010   #18
RollingStones

RollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim_genius5 View Post
Since we all agree that the rags-to-riches theme overstayed its welcome, I think it's about time we see a protagonist who is relatively rich at the start of the game, but then we see the story behind him getting broke, and as the game progresses he retains his position and name in town. We haven't seen this in GTA before have we?
I never opposed the rags to riches theme. I love it and I want it back. But your idea is awesome. Riches to rags to riches. That's a great idea and I hope that happens.

And about the main character: I... WANT... TO... MAKE... MY... OWN!!!!!!
Give is Create-A-Protagonist. Why that was never implemented is beyond me. I want to be the guy running around in the city and steal cars. I've been living vicariously through Claude, Tommy, CJ, Vince and al the others. Now I want CAP. And I wanna use the same guy online too. I want that! To me, that's more important than any other new feature GTA: Next might bring. It's a good idea and everybody would love it. We're on the next-gen consoles here. He doesn't have to be mute like Claude. They could make it with voice no problem.
RollingStones is offline   Reply With Quote