View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010   #7904
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Assassins Creed 2

After spending 2 hours or more doing a single mission to assassinate some lieutenant on top a of a tower I was finally happy that I wouldn't have to ledge assasinate over 8 archers per try. Seriously, doing this 6 times isn't what I'd call fun.

Now the game has decided to throw a piece of shit in my face once again. This time I have to assassinate a merchant on a ship. The ship the following layout:

2 on the stern, 2 on each side doing patrols along the edge (so 4 in total), 2 brutes in front of my target which spot you instantly when your trying to kill the guards on the right side of the ship, and 2 in the front deck of the ship.

I did the mission almost perfectly the first time. Managed to kill the archer on the pier, killed 2 of the left side patrolling guards and somehow managed to lure all the guard into one spot and have them push each other into the water. This cut my mission difficulty in half.

Then, I used the hidden blade to kill the last soldier on the stern and the last patrolling guy on the deck noticed me and instantly ruined it for me.