View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010   #99
Ironhide
- Ambient Wars Creator

Ironhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enough
Hmm there's not a single error in any of that and they all finished their ticks, although I'm glad I had you do that because even thuogh it's being handled internally I need to edit the mayhem acceptable cars loader code because it's counting the headers as cars in the total count. Those headers are not actually used in the code (except the spawner) but it is counting them in the totals so that's a bug no matter how small.

As far as it crashing with al of them turned off??? That is literally impossible to be caused by AW. Did you have Player Assist turned off as well while you tried with each of these on 1 at a time?

Does it crash if you have Player Assist, Car Crews, Mayhem and Street Thugs all set to Enabled = False?

What other ASI are you loading?
What else do yuo have in the scripts folder?
Do you have modified game files?
Were you trying missions?
Did this happen in any particular part of the city?
Is this base GTA 4, EFLC, BOGT?
Do you see any errors in the ScriptHook.log or SHDN.log?
Which ASI loader are you using?
If you are using XLiveLess put the debug kernel in there so you get a log from that too.
Ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote