View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010   #93
Ironhide
- Ambient Wars Creator

Ironhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enough
Tabbing over now and then out of my work VDI to check the boards.

@Mr. V

Hey, suggestions on how to make AW better are what I want. Considering the suggestion will also depend on the type of suggestion and whether it's applicable to the intent of AW.

Only truly stupid or pointless suggestions would annoy me and it wouldn't be by very much. Just a little

I don't have EFLC yet. I hadn't touched GTA4 since late '09 or whenever the original AW went dormant. And when I got back and saw a more stable SHDN I kicked into overdrive on the new project but never picked up the addons.

Even though I technically could do that in the blind, i.e. add episode detection and extra weapon support, I won't be able to personally test it until I have them also and this type of mod (thread injection) has so many possible failure points it could turn into a total nightmare trying to help debug problems totally blind without being able to run it myself.

But I intend on picking up EFLC because I friggin loved (with caveats) GTA 4 and finished it all the way to the end and continued messing around for quite awhile afterward, including the spawn of original AW. So I definitely want to see any additional official content available for it. I'll probably pick it up on the 1st and as soon as I do that and have a confirmed working base edition of EFLC I'll immediately add testing of AW with it and new weapons at-minimum. And if I see other things from it that would also be cool support for those will also appear.
Ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote