View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010   #85
Ironhide
- Ambient Wars Creator

Ironhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enough
Yep weapon chances work. And also I'm damn glad I added the new ClearLCPD option. That is amazingly fun to be in the city ripping itself apart with NO cops anywhere. It's just everyone until themselves. You can mow down people like grass in the yard, let loose with rockets launchers all you care too. Not a single cop, not a single star. Just... bloodbath.

You know that's an interesting idea. It might not be extremely difficult it depends on how the game will react. For one thing all thugs are always Criminals. However I run all thugs through a GetPissed method that makes them hate every living soul in the entire city which is one piece of a number of pieces that makes them go ape shit on everything they see.

I will do a test and see how it is if they only hate say Cops and Emergency Services. After all, if medics are constantly helping the Cops they shoot then they'd get sick of that after awhile.

The only real down side, if it works, is they will not be in chaos with each other or the rest of the city so they will be mostly quiet until a cop or ambulance is within range. But since that is the point of it who cares. I'll test it real quick and see what the city is like.
Ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote