View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010   #83
Ironhide
- Ambient Wars Creator

Ironhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enough
@Motor

Check messages.

@Kombat

Cool. Well I just looked at the weapons code and I know partially why they have no affect. Because it's not using the chance properties for one thing. I'll go in and update it to do so and test it.

Also note it will always try to give crews a suitable driveby weapon and may also affect thugs, so even though they may have some other weapon also they might choose to use one of those instead making it appear they did not get the weapon. I'll spend a few minutes on it finally and see about getting the weapons chance code more updated and working, either in part of whole.

Updated:

@Both

Ok I just tweaked the weapon arming code and the chances now take affect. I set all to 10000 except shotguns and all street thugs had shotguns. I then set that to 10000 as well and rocket launcher to 1 and every street thug had a rocket launcher (that was friggin insane heh).

Note that car crews will always still get suitable weapons for shooting out a window otherwise they would be pointless. The only time they will not get a weapon is if the new NothingButFists or NothingButMelee is True.

Anyway the weapon chances in .5 will be in affect. I'll release it here in a minute.

Updated:

Ok v2.0.1.5 is released with new weapons chances in place again, a new debug class, a new police class and other things. The police class for now is simply to wipe away all LCPD in the city if you so choose.

Last edited by Ironhide; 08-22-2010 at 01:12 PM..
Ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote