View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010   #74
motorsport71
Teach Me Wise Ones, Leave Me Alone Stupid Ones

motorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enough
@Iron: okay, got an error at twelve minutes but the crew members were in the seats correctly ...

010-08-22 01:34:47 - ...successfully started script 'AmbientWars2010.AmbientWarsCarSelector'!
2010-08-22 01:34:47 - ...successfully started script 'AmbientWars2010.AmbientWarsCarCrews'!
2010-08-22 01:46:39 - Error during Tick in script 'AmbientWars2010.AmbientWarsCarCrews':
System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
at NativeInvoke.Invoke<int,int>(SByte* name, Int32 p1)
at Scripting.?A0x8cd79ba1.ClearCharTasks(Int32 )
at GTA.TaskSequence.Perform(Ped TargetPed)
at AmbientWars2010.AmbientWarsCarCrews.CreateHavok()
at AmbientWars2010.AmbientWarsCarCrews.HavokTick()
at AmbientWars2010.AmbientWarsCarCrews._HavokTick(Obj ect sender, EventArgs e)
at GTA.Script.TryTick()
at GTA.Script.DoTick()
at GTA.ScriptThread.OnTick()

Cars had passengers but weren't stuffed full, don't know if the config was set for it?

UPDATE: @Iron, I don't think the weapon config is working. Way back i seem to recall trying it and not getting any result. The config file even says "Weapon code related to weapon chance selection still needs to be reviewed as it is the oldest piece of code from the 2009 project, however it should be partially or fully operational." I think i tried to set a city of rocket launchers and had no luck. I might try again later.
***Just tried, turned all weapons to 2000 except for rocket launcher, turned it to 1. no change in thug weaponry***

@KombatWombat
Try for the sake of argument turning the rocket launcher to 1 and all the others to 2000. The launcher's preset is 2000 so you should get as few as possilbe normally. If the city becomes littered with them it's working, if it doesn't it's not and let Iron know.
***Also, if you make the change while the game is running you need to turn off AW, hit the ~ tilde above the tab key and in the console type in reloadscripts. then turn ambient wars back on.

Last edited by motorsport71; 08-22-2010 at 01:16 AM..
motorsport71 is offline   Reply With Quote