View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010   #69
motorsport71
Teach Me Wise Ones, Leave Me Alone Stupid Ones

motorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enough
okay, some wierd shit started happening after 1/2 hour. I mean weird. It happened after i came across a small patch of Ped statues which i never saw again. No crashes or errors. But you have to look at this photo:
http://s844.photobucket.com/albums/a...t%20Auto%20IV/
Look at the one of the car crew under the suv. Yes i said under. The Crews began to spawn under the vehicles and were being dragged along still shooting! When a door would open they would slide out from under the car and shoot like they were a corpse. It was f$^%ing bizarre.

I got the very last build and fired it up. The error popped up in SHDN again, here is exactly what it says:
[ EXCEPTION ] [ CarCrews.ReservesEngine.Startup() ] Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Last edited by motorsport71; 08-21-2010 at 09:55 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
motorsport71 is offline   Reply With Quote