View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010   #65
Ironhide
- Ambient Wars Creator

Ironhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enough
Yeah there's an initial error I have to track down but it's not a SHDN error it's an error in the loading sequence that can happen once at the start, however it is trapped by code and because it's not a SHDN script abort the game isn't dorked at that point you can simply press F9 to restart it.

I will check the TS section that looks like a leader may have went out of scope while it was being assigned the task which is very strange.

Yes I spent about 40 minutes tweaking them to make them god damn RAGE on absolutely everything in the city, while still keeping the MaxChanceHatesPlayer valid. The end result is they shoot the ever loving crap out of everything which is exactly what I wanted. Uber chaos and nothing is safe.

Check messages.

Updated:

Ok check for latest build. Should eliminate or make that issue very rare now. The initial load error is not addressed just remember if you see the word [ EXCEPTION ] that is something AW caught and is not a script abort so things are not dorked you can just F9 again from there.

Last edited by Ironhide; 08-21-2010 at 09:00 PM..
Ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote