View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010   #57
motorsport71
Teach Me Wise Ones, Leave Me Alone Stupid Ones

motorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enough
Iron, I started my own kind of stess test on an AW on chaos settings and kind of cheated a little... i disabled the player assist and brought in an ingame trainer. That way i could spawn my own driver and be a passenger in my own car crew. I noticed if i let Niko stand in a stationary location during AW a ton of Thugs will keep spawning but carcrews becomes less active. So i spawned two body guards, a driver, and myself were all in a Patriot. I left the game with my crew driving around and shooting at everybody at 11:00 a.m. when i went to lunch and a movie. I just got back, the game was running for 5 1/2 hours, and Thugs, Mayhem, and CarCrews were still in full swing. I drove a round for a little bit and made sure everything was being GC and spawned correctly. It was.
Your code was bypassing all statue issues. The trainer, however, couldn't. When i got back my crew was stuck in a massive pile of wreckage. I couldn't take control of the vehicle so i spawned a new one, my thugs got in except for the driver who was now stupid, and I spawned a new driver who spawned as a floating statue. THIS STATUE WAS NOT AMBIENT WARS RELATED. SHDN was bound up by this point. I did have two valid functioning guards but that was it. I jumped in a Banshee and took off like a bat out of hell throughout the city but i caught a hickup and the game seized. No SHDN log due to lock up.

Last edited by motorsport71; 08-21-2010 at 04:00 PM..
motorsport71 is offline   Reply With Quote