View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010   #32
Ironhide
- Ambient Wars Creator

Ironhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by takanuva200 View Post
what i meant was that they didn't get turned into a Car Crew. eg. they drive away like the devil is after 'em, or they are destroyed. I have solved that problem by setting the MaxCarCrewPollRadius up to 200, so now there are Car Crews. But now another bug has arrived and that is the used cars doesn't disappear, my MaxCarCrewRetentionDistance is 300. I was at the other end of the city and they were still driving around like mad. I also have it at armageddon settings as you described earlier.
How do you figure this is a bug ?

You increased the max possible distance a crew can spawn to 200 and then you increased the max retention distance to 300 and you are wondering why they don't disappear? You are assuming they are not disappearing.

I would bet money that instead of your statement, what's actually happening is they are spawning far out in the distance constantly and because you can't see them and all you see are the blips you are thinking they are not being despawned?

This is a support thread and I will do my best to address real problems and questions, but it is also up to you to learn how things actually work and not to just assume something is a bug just because you don't understand it. Know what I mean?
Ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote