View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010   #21
motorsport71
Teach Me Wise Ones, Leave Me Alone Stupid Ones

motorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enough
@ takanuva200, I don't know if a modded file would hurt the way AW runs. I know, for example, if I have my GTA graphics settings to: Detail distance=70, View Distance=70, Traffic Density=75 and Shadows on as soon as i run AW everything loads slower, the Thugs, Car Crews, and the Mayhem is less active and my game runs slower. I was running my modded game last night and it runs slower than my clean install with AW, but it has 34 vehicles replaced too. AW uses a alot of resources, at least on my machine. To get the best Runs of AW i do this: GTA Graphics settings to Detail Distance=50, View Distance=50, Shadows Off all together (That takes a TON of resources in the game), and usually turn the traffic density down only if it starts giving me trouble but 75 is usually fine.

If your machine is fast you can cut the Tickrate down to spawn more Thugs more frequently. 4000 is four seconds, so maybe try 2500 which is 2.5 seconds. Turn MaxChanceStreetThugCreated to 1, and have your MaxStreetThugcanExist = MaxStreetThugsPerTick.

If you decide to change all your tickrates, say cut them in half. you don't want them to all hit at the same time from what i can tell. you can see how Ironhide has the tickrates set that they shouldn't overlap.

EDIT: If you are running other scripts try removing them and retry AW.

@ Iron,

I'm liking the idea alot. Can't wait to try it out. I would like to see which preset my little machine can handle lol.

Last edited by motorsport71; 08-17-2010 at 05:47 PM..
motorsport71 is offline   Reply With Quote