View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010   #233
motorsport71
Teach Me Wise Ones, Leave Me Alone Stupid Ones

motorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enough
cool. Okay, i let the game run for 9 hours 50 minutes. The thugs were still spawning correctly and running to vector. Mayhem targeted peds, which is a first time we've ever ran the program this long to my knowledge, were "running in place" and standing there as well. Carcrews were statues (as well as immediate peds). When i started driving around garbage collection grabbed everything up and the Mayhem seemed to be running again okay, Thugs were still good, and Carcrews were driving around shooting. It's just when they got out they statued. I'm not sure how long that takes considering recent mods so i'm going to make a test run this morning and see how long. It may take like 3 or 4 hours in which case it's moot to worry. After all the game ran for almost 10 hours on it's own without crashing.
motorsport71 is offline   Reply With Quote