View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010   #232
Ironhide
- Ambient Wars Creator

Ironhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enough
Yes I specifically have the loader for the file in the toggle code, as are a number of other loader functions I made. It was initially done that way because I intended to create an in-game config editor, but the controls are so limited it would take a long time and a huge amount of work so it's external instead, for now at-least.

Making final preperations to release to the public. This will include final pass over config comments, editor pass, creating readme, changing filenames to what i want so they are grouped better and easier to see in folder etc.

There will also be a new official mod site for it as the old one is truly obsolete and has a billion comments now moot in relation to this new project. Considering the work we've done I think a fresh start is a good way to begin again

Last edited by Ironhide; 08-15-2010 at 03:34 AM..
Ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote