View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010   #227
motorsport71
Teach Me Wise Ones, Leave Me Alone Stupid Ones

motorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enough
Iron, i went to the other side of the map onto the third island. I had all twelve thugs to chase to the first island to see if they'd go but they stopped due to fighting, etc. I set their time from 660 sec max and 600 sec min and like 30000 armor. I then turned off Car Crews and Mayhem then turned it down to 1 thug and got this error: [ EXCEPTION ] [ StreetThugs.CreateHavok() ] Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow. I turned down max thugs to spawn per tick to 1, no fix. Reset all Thug settings then okay. It's the max time / min time. the values caused the code. What is the max time your code will allow?

***I tested it several times BTW, I just didn't want to trial and error all night yet, but the time of 660 max and 330 max cause the error to pop up***
motorsport71 is offline   Reply With Quote