View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010   #68
motorsport71
Teach Me Wise Ones, Leave Me Alone Stupid Ones

motorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enoughmotorsport71 will become famous soon enough
I think i have something for you: look at the last sequence of these two entrys from these two crashes. This may be coincidence, but CHECK OUT THE TIMES of the crash with the lines DESCRIPTIONS in scripthookdotnet and AW thuglogic. The same line in car crews is called the second it crashed! (OH, btw car spawner works great!)

My last run before it crashed i took off moving really fast in the FBI vehicle. I was moving away from the are i activated the program.

ScriptHookDotNet:
2010-08-01 19:53:10 - Error during NetHook.Tick:
System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
at unmanaged.NativeContext3.Invoke(Int32 nameptr, Byte[] args, Int32 argnum, NativeContext3* cxt)
at GTA.ScriptDomain.RemoteEvent(RemoteEventArgs ev)
at GTA.ScriptDomain.ProcessRemoteEvents()
at GTA.ScriptDomain.Tick()
at GTA.NetHook.Tick()

AW ThugLogic:

07:53:09:384 - ThugLogic.IsCarHealthy() The Car is Valid.
07:53:09:384 - ThugLogic.CreateMembers() Member = Car.CreatePedOnSeat(FreeSeat, Logic.GetRandomThugModel)
07:53:09:384 - GetRandomThugModel() Returning a Model: M_Y_GAfr_Hi_02

This was the first time it crashed on me in:

ScriptHookDotNet:
2010-08-01 16:04:26 - Error during NetHook.Tick:
System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
at unmanaged.NativeContext3.Invoke(Int32 nameptr, Byte[] args, Int32 argnum, NativeContext3* cxt)
at GTA.ScriptDomain.RemoteEvent(RemoteEventArgs ev)
at GTA.ScriptDomain.ProcessRemoteEvents()
at GTA.ScriptDomain.Tick()
at GTA.NetHook.Tick()

AW Thuglogic:

04:04:25:678 - ThugLogic.CreateMembers() Got a seat. Creating member.
04:04:25:678 - ThugLogic.CreateMembers() Member = Car.CreatePedOnSeat(FreeSeat, Logic.GetRandomThugModel)
04:04:25:678 - GetRandomThugModel() Returning a Model: M_Y_GBik_Lo_02
motorsport71 is offline   Reply With Quote