View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010   #57
Ironhide
- Ambient Wars Creator

Ironhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enough
Ok interesting. That at-least confirms a basic 4.0 exe and dll do indeed work there so the framework is working to some extent, either in part or whole.

There are 2 versions of the 4.0 framework I believe. A client profile and a full installation. As I recall the one from the link off hazards site is the full. And it is the full, not client profile, framework that AmbientWars is compiled against. And so is the confirmation prorject you just successfully executed.

Soooo... hmm wtf.

By the way I saw your note about car spawn.

I just finished doing some testing. I created a spawnable car list file with some sample names and threw together some code where you can press F10 and get a window in the game with a list of cars from that file. You click an entry and boom, the car is popped into the world ready to rock n roll. I'll refine it a bit and then include car spawning in the next release.
Ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote