View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010   #53
Ironhide
- Ambient Wars Creator

Ironhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enough
No the library error appears to be happening regardless of outcome and it's also before it successfully loads up the ScriptHook/DotNet ASI too, which it appears to succesfully load after anyway.

Also, the trainer is listed as an ASI. This means XLiveLess is loading the trainer and not scripthook, because scripthook only loads script components from the scripts folder. It is itself an ASI file that requires being loaded (by xliveless or other).

So what this appears to show is it ScriptHook (the core C++ file) is being correctly loaded but what is NOT being loaded, if you do not have a ScriptHookDotNet.log file is ScriptHookDotNet

So in this case it is not AmbientWars failing to activate. It is ScriptHookDotNet failing to initialize and if that fals, as it appears in this cae, then AmbientWars nor any other script based mod would not be loaded either.

So if it's true that you do not have ScriptHookDotNet log files being created then what I just said is true and we at-lest have a place to start. So why is ScriptHookDotNet failing to initialize.

ScriptHook (C++) doesn't use the .NET framework. ScriptHookDotNet does. My 1st guess in that case is something is wrong with your .NET 4.0 installation maybe.

I will do a couple quick tests to see default logs and report back.

Last edited by Ironhide; 08-01-2010 at 11:40 AM..
Ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote