View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010   #73
Dr.Shock
:!Warning!: Electrically Charged

Dr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enough
It's just wishful thinking and unrealistic as the map size would be huge but it would be nice if they included all 3 vice city san andreas and liberty city and had it to where you could drive or fly to each one the main thing I am praying for is bringing back some options like changing hair style tuning cars and working out or a mall like in vice city and being able to buy property was cool too and if they did just vice city I agree with jake they would need to make it much bigger also I wish they would makethe next gta modder friendly so we dont have to unlock modding any more modding keeps there game alive you would think they know that by now
Dr.Shock is online now   Reply With Quote