View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010   #26
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

rcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enough
I think one of the biggest faults in every GTA game was that each game had a lot of unused, 'dead' space, meaning there were areas that served no purpose other than purely for looks. It would be great if say, more places offered something interesting, a purpose. One example is the wharf/pier in GTA IV. It looked like a big shopping center, but it didnt have any restaurants or shops that Niko could use. Even perhaps the amusement park was a letdown for me. When screenshots of the coaster were introduced, me, like a lot of people, assumed it was rideable or held some gameplay purpose. Maybe on a date, you played a few carnival minigames to win your girlfriend a prize. I like those little gameplay elements in GTA games. GTA IV lacked majorly with that stuff.
rcguy150 is offline   Reply With Quote