View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010   #7533
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold

This, Addams Family, on my Nintendo Entertainment System. I swear, the jumps and jump timing in this game sucks cock. It reminds me every time I play it nowadays, that as a little kid, I stood no chance in hell beating this fucking game, at all. The closest I have got non-emulator wise is probably the roof, and can only go across it once with Thing's protection. But, the second time, you're fucking fucked, you have to use Thing twice to get across the goddamn roof, and by the time you come back you've used that fucking cocksucker up. With all those fucking bricks randomly falling, it all looks the fucking same and there is hardly ANY time to dodge those fucking bricks when they fall, impossible to memorize the pattern. Also, when the bricks hit you, they knock you OFF THE FUCKING GODDAMN HOUSE. So, you fall to the fucking front door, and then, you have to go into the goddamn house again, through that fucking hallway to the fucking attic, THROUGH THE FUCKING ATTIC which is a REAL CUNT to get through at times, not really, but it slowly drains your life through each slip you make. THEN, you make it back to the fucking roof. After all that... YOU GET HIT BY A GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING BRICK AGAIN, because, you can't fucking tell which one of the fuckers will fall because IT ALL LOOKS THE FUCKING SAME, and... YOU FALL OFF THE FUCKING HOUSE AGAIN and have to start back at the front fucking door. Fucking horseshit.

These old controls are insanely durable, shame controls aren't built like this anymore, if this were a PS3/360 control, I would have already gone through about $600 worth of controls. Still using the same goddamn one to this day on the NES.

Anyway, it was a lot of fun.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote