View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010   #21
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
That was a good read. I agreed with literally everything you said! And somehow i didnt notice until now that there was no army in GTAIV :S Dunno how i skipped past that bit.
Thanks Legham, glad you agreed on everything! And yeah, I guess if you don't find your self in 6 star wanted level situations very often, you would neglect to notice the lack of the army.

@liilb, yeah I know what you meant, no worries. Personally I could put all morals aside for anything and feature in GTA all for the sake of a more realistic experience, even including children in the game. Ultimately GTA has the crime part locked down pretty well, but that's only half of what the game really is, so from here, as I have stated in variations a number of times, the concentration needs to be developing a truly real world environment.