View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010   #11
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
I'm SORRY Slim for taking like a week to reply to your In-Depth Analysis Thread. I was busy yesterday studying for my Exam that was today.
Quote:
• Return Of Some Traditional Weapons & Vehicles - Along with new weapons (see below) and the sure inclusion of new/greater variety of vehicles in the next GTA, some of the traditional ones removed from the series in GTA IV or even earlier installations should be revived. One of the biggest (and most unexpected) absences from GTA IV was the flamethrower, what happened to it? Would be great fun to use in a newer game, as well as melee weapons like the chainsaw (more on the melee absence below). Vehicle-wise, fan favorites like the Rhino tank, San Andreas' bicycles and airplanes must make a return. Especially airplanes, and I cannot stress that enough. The given reason for their absence in GTA IV was claimed to be that "realistically it would take a plane 3 seconds to fly over the city", stated by Dan Houser in GTA IV's world exclusive feature in Game Informer, April 2007. A good point, but it's more realistic to actually include their usability in the game. Not like the speed of planes was realistic in San Andreas either (increase engine thrust for 3 seconds and you were off the ground going no faster than an average car at an average speed). Ultimately fans want to see their favorite traditional content return to the series with next-gen upgrades.
I would like Rockstar to bring back the old Weapons and Vehicles. I mean wouldn't you love to burn enemies with a Flamethrower when on a mission. I really love the Rhino tank in San Andreas, no one can stop you (THE WORLD IS YOURS).

Quote:
• Improved Online Multiplayer Functionality - GTA IV was the series' first real shot at online multiplayer, so you can't be too harsh when it comes to pointing out the flaws. Despite them, playing online is awesome. So what needs to be fixed? Well perhaps we need to move the multiplayer accessibility menu elsewhere, off of in-game menus (in GTA IV's case, the cell phone). The pause menu should have a dedicated multiplayer section in which players can activate multiplayer and from there easily form lobbies with friends, join other matches, etc. Having a sort of home screen for multiplayer would kill off the issue of being disconnected and put through the dreaded process of automatically returning to single player. Before new game modes and in-game functionality is built upon, its issues with general functionality must be addressed and resolved.
Well, I wouldn't blame R* for that because it was the first game they developed that had Online support. Just look at Red Dead Redemption online, its way better than GTA IV online. Rockstar will make next GTA multiplayer like Red Dead Redemption.