View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010   #14
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
-tweak the physics so as to still be realistic, but not to the effect of pointlessly taking the fun out of stuff. It was disappointing not being able to stand on top of moving automobiles and trains without falling off in GTAIV
-the return of crazy cheats, to take advantage of the new technology. A no-death one for instance would make freefalling out of choppers and bouncing off the ground pretty fun, as well as being tossed about by explosions
-context sensitive controls not just restricted to specific missions, but standard features e.g. being able to cling to the roof of a vehicle and making your way to the driver's seat, stun punches
-if you shoot a particular body part of an enemy, it actually get's disabled, rather than them just momentarilly reacting to it, then just going into a generic limp. I want the option to disable an enemy's gun hand so I can finish them off with a melee
-have asian criminal organisations more involved in the story. I liked the Yakuza and Triad stuff from the earlier games. Give the Mafia a rest for awhile
-More ludicrousness and extreme situations involving parachutes and stunts and set pieces
-allow the passage of time in the story, so we can have part of it (location allowing)set during winter, with snow. Creating gaps of time would have the bonus of DLC being created for the same character to show a missing set of missions. Also use the weather where appropriate to make missions more interesting and atmospheric. A shootout on a rooftop during a thunderstorm, for instance.
-Add a TIVO type thing to the in-game televisions, allowing you to choose what you want to watch as an alternative to just channel-hopping randomly
-more of the internet. There's a youtube like website on there that I get the feeling was meant to feature videos generated using the in game engine, but they cut it for time. stuff like that would be cool. Actually, it could even be something that users contribute to via the social club video generator, either using vids made for GTA IV, or being something that's added to the site via an update for the game.
-there's THREE face buttons used for combat(two for punches, one for kicking), so how about being able to create more combos from them?
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote