View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010   #4
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
There was only really two things that bothered me about GTA IV and that was not having as much stuff to do as in previous GTA games. Then I thought of it as a base to start from for the new series, kinda like what GTA III was to Vice City and San Andreas so that kinda changed my perception on that. The second and worst thing about GTA IV was the timed exclusivity deal for the DLC. It sucked to spend all that money on a console and then to find out that the game series that you have loved for years will have exclusive DLC that will never come to your console, because at the time we didn't know if it was ever going to come to PS3. I won't be buying it because I have lost interest in GTA IV and I don't play it any more, but mostly because I don't have much money and I need Red Dead Redemption and I also need Bad Company 2 to combat the evilness of MW2.
The Shy Child. is offline   Reply With Quote