View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010   #3
Hell Inferno X2
I'm Batman

Hell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enough
Living in Miami I can tell you that Miami (Vice city) in 2010 is not going to be that interesting. I liked the whole 80's theme better because it was when Miami was actually coming to life (when the cocaine trade built half the city from the 70's to the 80's). If set in 2010, you can of course base it off shows like Burn Notice and movies like Bad Boys. In my opinion the the 80's Miami Vice show was waaay more interesting and better than the Miami Vice movie set and released in 2006. A lot of people want a Vice city (Miami) in 2010 but I believe it should stick to the 80's You have a great list but the story could use some work, like add in more details. Also you claim that the protagonist is 25 and his uncle is 32, is that due to a generation gap in the family? Well apart from that keep on writing, I love seeing the ideas people have. And if we are lucky, R* will actually read these forums
Hell Inferno X2 is offline   Reply With Quote