View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010   #10
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RollingStones View Post
Regarding #7: I know that many people would love a return to vc, but R* would shoot themselves in the foot with that I think. This new series is the chance for making new stuff, and if they rehash vc for the 4th time over, their fantasy seems to wane to me. They should not go there. Plus, the actual city in GTA: vc had only a few cool places. Too much was shitty backstreets imo. And the whole city was flat as a pancake. No hills anywhere. It's the worst city they did in 3d.
A new change, yes. But personally, the next GTA they do, will be the best selling one so far to date. R* does not have the intentions of slowing down or stopping the GTA franchise any time soon. With the new lightings, graphics, and engines, VC would put LC in the dirt. And of course there were no hills, it's Florida We have no mountains or hills here.