View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010   #13
MurdererMarv
Psychotic Lurker

MurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
I wouldn't mind a Vice City in modern times, just not the 80s again, we've had two games set in Vice City in the 80s and I think they've squeezed all they can from that. Still hoping for the likes of Chicago in the 70s, or Boston or Detroit, something new to get our teeth into and to expand the GTA universe.
Yeah, Chicago in the 70's would be great. The mafia started to slowly die in the 70's, and Chicago is a place that was hit severely by the feds. I would say Late 70's Early 80's Chicago would be a great setting for GTA. Come to think of it that whole era would be good, no matter where it is set. the underworld was super dangerous during that time, you had the DeMeo Crew in Brooklyn madly killing upwards of 200 people, the Westies dying a slow painful death, Big Paul getting hit by Gotti, countless RICO investigations, and Operation PENDORF destroying Chicago's hold on the Vegas rackets. Great era.
MurdererMarv is offline   Reply With Quote