View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009   #14
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenotsogoodtrickster View Post
See above. If the same cities are revamped time and time again, we'll get bored. I think most people dispise anything european for the 'driving on the wrong side of the road' factor. I can tell you from a standpoint where I am playing games where you drive on the other side of the road: there isn't a learning curve.
That's only UK and and Ireland. The rest of Europe has drivers on the right side of the road.

If we go by the past games, GTAIII in LC in 2001 (arond the time the game came out), and then GTAIV in LC in 2007 (around the time the game came out), then it tells me we're going to get VC in the 80s again.

They should have certain parts of a game in a city in VC, and certain parts in other parts. Kinda like Driver, but I reckon R* will do it better.

For example, we could have VC, and Rome or some other European city. The protagonist could take a plane to Italy to to a business deal or something along the lines of that. You get a couple of days in Italy, then you fly back to VC. Then outside of the storyline, you should be able to take an aeroplane to Rome and back.

Also, if it means that 360 users will need more than one disc, I don't mind. I have a PS3 :p

grimmy is a gay icon

Last edited by oppar; 11-22-2009 at 06:31 AM..
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote