View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009   #13
vitamiins

vitamiins is on a distinguished roadvitamiins is on a distinguished roadvitamiins is on a distinguished roadvitamiins is on a distinguished roadvitamiins is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Tyler if that's all you know about Paris then you're an idiot, also, on your earlier point, no previous characters will be back, DUH DIFFERENT ERA and all that jazz, plus an even stronger point would be that Ray Liotta wouldn't do it again and Tommy without Ray Liotta would just suck and isn't worth it. That'd be like Max Payne without James McCaffrey and we all know how much Rockstar fucked up Max Payne 3.
No need to be rude. But yeah, I agree about characters, it's pretty impossible to get them back, most of all because people who care about deeper things like who is voicing main character and so on will wait to get actors who voiced them. And yeah, Tommy without Liotta isn't Tommy, and I would really love that Tommy would come back at least on some cameo.
Thought, I still believe that Rockstar should make Vice City and story should be about how Tommy and Ken dealed with all business after Tommy killed everyone around. And no matter would there be Liotta or no, it's possible to replace him too.
vitamiins is offline   Reply With Quote