View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009   #9
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Personally I wouldn't like the French accent being present throughout the game. Not to mention the stench of cheese! (regardless of the fact that video games do not release odors, just knowing it's there is cringe-worthy)

Dunno I just like GTA in America. No offense to other countries. It just seems best. Not to mention driving on the right side of the road.

And I really like the idea of taking the settings of the old games and revamping them to the new graphical standards (except GTA usually raises the bar). The concept wouldn't work after this generation of gaming, because graphics won't make such giant leaps anymore, so I figure jump on the opportunity. Particularly Vice City, because I loved it, as so many others did as well.