View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009   #29
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
-Friends should have less importance. I hate it when they call me when i'm about to do a mission.
-The game should be longer.
-There should be more things to do - tanks, planes etc.
-Also, those mission things like car surfing, using the boot etc in GTA IV - we should be able to do them outside of missions. I would love to kill people, put them in my boot, and then take them to the doctors to make some money.
-Taxi missions, police missions.
-I want a territorial game (like SA), or a business kind of game (VC or VCS).
-Give us an option to modify a car. If it's gonna be 80s VC, then the modification should not be heavy. Could just be rims + paint job.
-The ability to swim underwater. Add sea animals, and other easter eggs.
-Give us more options for the storyline. Add so many options, that you could play the storyline several times, choosing different options. And make sure it affects the whole game! Like, if you kill someone, anothe person later on will try to exact revenge for the kill.
-More memorable soundtrack.
-I know that this is a totally different 'world' to the GTA3 world, but I would love to hear some of the radio guest hosts again - Maurice Chavez especially. I ean, we already have Lazlow right?
-Weapons. Weapons were pretty boring in IV in my opinion. I want some silenced guns, a chainsaw, and loads of rare guns which spawn randomly - you would not be able to buy them in Ammunation or underground gunshops either. For example, we could get a very rare Tommy Gun or something.
-Characters; I like the 'international' thing that they're going with. I want a hardball badass englishman, as the protagonist, or the villain.
-Rockstar tried to use less famous voices and music - that NEEDS to be changed. What happened to getting people like Ray Liotta, or Bill Fichtner? If I get a badass englishman as the protagonist, I want Jason Statham. Villain - Vinnie Jones.

- Location; I really don't care. Pretty obvious that they're going to go with Vice City or San Andreas. Most likely Vice City.

grimmy is a gay icon

Last edited by oppar; 11-21-2009 at 06:20 AM..
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote