View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009   #18
vitamiins

vitamiins is on a distinguished roadvitamiins is on a distinguished roadvitamiins is on a distinguished roadvitamiins is on a distinguished roadvitamiins is on a distinguished road
I would love to have something similar to Vice City. I still think it was best GTA. There could be something same shining, bright and 80's, that's all I want. And of course great story line. Probably continuing Vice City. I mean, at the end of Vice City Tommy said to Kent something like: "it seems like begining of a great business", and then all ends. There are no much of Vice City in San Andreas. I mean, I am not pro on SA, I didn't play it much enough to talk about it, all I know about it's connection with VC is that there appears Kent Rosenberg already alone and poor, so it may mean that Tommy is dead or something. So, for me it would be perfect if next GTA would tell us about this period from Vice City to San Andreas, between 1986 and 1992. May be not in person of Tommy Vercetti, but some new dude who kills or sends Tommy somwhere that VC ruins. All I wanted to say is that I would like that they would make something hugelly connected with Vice City.
vitamiins is offline   Reply With Quote