Originally Posted by Russ
Well, at least some stuff is different. I'd like to think that the folks R* changed something in- game. You know, some minor detail that you would have to really explore to find. Like a change in grafitti in an alley or something. They know what kind of meticulous explorers most fans of the series can be.
Yes, EFLC version is the better version of TLAD:
- TBOGT Map (Bahama Mama's Hercules, Maisonette 9, Ladders on Rotterdam Tower, Luis' parking spaces, etc appear in TLAD)
- Less compression on character textures (only slightly noticeable)
- Altered character animation so they look a little smoother
- Altered vehicle handling (up to now I've noticed on a few bikes and cars)
- Lost Clubhouse (when un-burnt down
) has better lighting
- Lost Clubhouse has better Night Lighting outside
- Cutscene changes and alterations (for TBOGT purpose really and some smaller ones)
They actually overhauled TLAD in many minor ways, which to be honest, kind of shits all over the people who got the DLC version as we got a worse off version.