View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009   #24
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Spoke too soon :p

I'm still crashing. But now it's pretty much depends on the game startup.

One time you might crash after 2 - 9 minutes with the Car Crews error.

Another time it's impossible to crash no matter how much or what you do. Also i'd like to know if the shutdown still works for the mod or if it's disabled for now.

In previous version you could press F9 and the action stopped, no regeneration and no thugs / car crews spawning.

Now if i try to press F9 : The War is Ending but Car Crews still spawn and Thugs still spawn to chop down everything in sight. The regeneration is disabled and the random chaos still occurs

--
This is everything under Graphics set to 1 and minimum as possible, 100ms throttle for both Player and Thug alike. If it's CPU related why my PC is tripping all over itself i'll have to move onto a i7 or high end Quad Extreme. Or set the throttle in the 5000 range