View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009   #22
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
This seems alot more stable overall, no sudden crashes and the car crew crashes seem to be gone for now. Hopefully it's going to stay that way

And yeah, i just love the police response to the generated psycho's. You aren't the entire world anymore for them

During the firefight, if i wasn't being tailed by a helicopter there were times when i went into the Hidden Gray Star moment. Police will pretty much forget about you occasionally if the action gets out of control.

Right now i'm abusing the Call Backup function and 9111 call's to spawn police into the deal. I'd love to see a N.O.O.S.E. Response team out of the blue someday