View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009   #19
Ironhide
- Ambient Wars Creator

Ironhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enough
v1.0.0.16 is being posted in a couple seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoBombs View Post
Hm, having a bit of a problem.

I start up the game, find a good defendable position to start from, and activate the script. A few seconds later it crashes, all that's in my ambientwars psycho logic log is this:

------------------------------------------------------
11/2/2009 11:52:07 PM - Starting up.
Ambient Wars v1.0.0.14 - BETA
------------------------------------------------------
11/2/2009 11:52:07 PM - [F][E] PsychoLogic()-> (PsychoLogic) The War is Starting...

Any ideas? I can post PC specs/game settings if needed. The only thing I can think of that could cause a problem is I'm on Windows 7 as opposed to Vista.
Unfortunately the log files are only partially useful in that some types of crashes are beneath the script layer traps so they can't bubble through (and be caught and logged).

However I've been further refining a bunch of stuff and v1.0.0.16 is the most stable I've played yet so maybe it'll be better for you as well.

Last edited by Ironhide; 11-02-2009 at 10:13 PM.. Reason: Fixed a Typo
Ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote