View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009   #17
Ironhide
- Ambient Wars Creator

Ironhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoBombs View Post
Definitely downloading this! Extremely high wanted level just isn't enough chaos for me anymore, cannot thank you enough for creating this mod!
Yep and the default world virtually shuts down the city, traffic mysteriously goes missing / replaced by cop cars like an ocean.

One of my intentions was to create a seriously dangerous, threatening environment for the cops too. Thugs are flagged to hate cops as they're created. And since they are set to criminal relationship group, the cops automatically hate them. Love seeing cops suddenly stop worrying about my minor traffic violation because an AK47 is blasting rounds inbound on their heads. Fun stuff.

Stability is an issue but it's getting better over time. I've got a lot of stuff going on and this is my 1st attempt at scripting GTA4. Definitely interesting.
Ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote