View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009   #11
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
well i can only come up with some wishes for the next game for me gta 4 was awesome a game that i will play for years on and i really dont know what else it needs but i guess.

*more guns
*more melee weapons
* although ive gone past some of the outlandish things on gta i understand that some people love that stuff so maybe they can put jet packs and parachutes but just keep it out of the main storyline make it something you find i guess ( i couldent find the game fun if i was working for a mafia boss and he said steal a jetpack and kill 200 some people)
*make a brand new city or a mash up city rockstars excuse for this liberty city was that they wanted to do a direct representation of new york and the older liberty citys were just citys with an east coast feel vice city was all ready done with a direct representation of miami and san andreas of california and a little part of nevada so there excuse this time cant be a feel of a city.

*more dlc and for everyone although im not a fan at all of the ps3 and i truly hate the immature fanboyisim of video game consoles i still think ps3 users should get something this time around if anything just make it so they get it later like what they did with fallout 3.

* personally i would like the game to stay within the states and maybe do a 1970's chicago but whatever rockstar does i know will be excellent.
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote